01. Credit Card (Stripe)
We have several payment methods. Customers can check out directly with a credit/debit card via Stripe payment gate. We accept Credit Card/ Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, JBC, Diner Club).
We accept all major credit cards and payments made through PayPal. Payment must be made in full before shipment. With paypal, customs can choose between paying or transferring money. PayPal is a secured and easy way to transfer and receive money online. When you select checking out PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment. For more information, please visit the Paypal website.
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
- Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment.
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized usage.
- Your credit card information is not processed through or stored on anvyprints.com servers, and no information is ever released to a third party
Need any support, please mail to us via [email protected]